Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Monthly Challenge - February the month of Gratitude! 1/2/2017

In an effort to help our readers adopt a spirit of gratitude in order to better manifest their desired realities, we have launched Gratitude Wednesday's.

Quite simply put this is just a place for all of our readers to come and share one thing that they are grateful for with other like minded people. Together we can help each other appreciate more and be grateful for more and thus bring forth our manifestations a lot faster than if we were to do it alone.

So, share one thing that you are grateful for here everyday in February with us and then when your done share the post so we can grow our community.



"Make an extra effort to be grateful and show the world, in hopes that others follow!"

3 comments:

  1. We are grateful for the vast wonderland that is the internet and the ability to access it everyday, providing us many opportunities to create on a daily basis and share with others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the burden's I've chosen to carry, for the stormy path in my life's journey, and the light I see at the end of the tunnel. All of these have pushed me to discover I'm stronger than anyone, including me, thought was possible. It has built my character, exposed my courage, and encouraged me to view my fellow human beings, the ugly and broken souls, with unlimited compassion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an absolutely beautiful gratitude post my dear, and please know that you are in great company on the journey of self discovery in life and you are a beautiful and talented soul. We hope you continue to share your amazing talents with the world and will be cheering you on all the way through every success.

      Delete